October 27, 2008

SSBBrawl Major League?

*Legendary voice*
Super Smash Bros Brawl Major League!
*/off voice*
*Cricket cricket*
*Chatter chatter*
*Rolls eyes*
*Legendary voice*
Uhhh, hai?
*/off voicE*

Ok. You came here to read this post about this awesome Super Smash Bros Brawl Major league, riiiight? ... Lol.

To cut it short, I'm going to the person living next to me (... I'm going to ask soon) and Tenshi wanted to come then Ground of Fabs then Lee.

... Sorry Lee, 1)I don't know if we're allowed. 2)Too much people, higher chance of getting rejected.

Shinigami, I probably will ask you tommorow. :)

Oh yes. Trenchgun also failed me today. I like sniper now. :D

-FyreVortex

3 comments:

  1. at your house or mine? Cos if its mine than my parents won't agree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooooo ssssnnnniiiipppppeeeerrrrrr
    EITHER trench gun or machine gun please??? because yeah, people who snipe people from nowhere constantly (like every few seconds) are 1. annoying 2. Seem too pro and yeah, the other guys don't have a chance. Why don't you own people up like the old days... roaming around with the ...TRENCH GUN!!!! OH YEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, your house? I don't have a Wii.

    Trench gun is like failure. Sniper is ok though. :)

    ... I do own people like the old days. I switch tactics. :)

    ReplyDelete