October 1, 2008

The first of October... A new challenge.

Today is the first of October... Well, I'm prepared this blog post yesterday so I could just copy and paste and start the challenge.

Since this is a new month, obviously I'm going to post more stuff into the blog posts, tweet more on Twitter, and... stuff. Lol. But I'm going to start off with a new challenge: Don't use the computer for one day-October 1st, 2008. And you're going to say: "-_- Hmph, it's so easy, unless you're addicted. Well, yes, it's easy, but I'm still going to try. :P"

I'm going to look back at September: Many new DCS Bloggers joined Blogspot, including the rejoined Lee, the new Shinigami James, Juliet, rejoined Latios, ... Too much to mention. ByNews was also setup, Byzone received more and longer posts, DCS Daily was set up by Latios, ...

I'm going to go for a day without Firefox, without reading news, without socializing online, without tweeting, ...

It doesn't really matter though. Things I might do today: Listening to music, planning, doing the new project/series, reading (1/6 through), ...

No James, it isn't the mogo disease. :P

-FyreVortex

2 comments: