October 24, 2008

... *Hike* ... *Hike* ... *Hike*

Guizhou was ok. :|

And there are really sick people in this world. ... Well, maybe I haven't seen the sickest, but the people that I know... No. I don't know them. Are very sick. No idea what you are talking about?

*Points towards back seats in the first/second day* (Forgot if it was the first or second day)

Shinigami James: Can I go to your house and play SSSBrawl? Oh yes. Trench gun failed us both when we were playing at lunch. Lol.

Also, I found learned of this awesome song called Bittersweet Symphony from CVWang. Here's the link for the song on YouTube.

-FyreVortex

5 comments:

  1. I knew Bittersweet Symphony years ago. The song is pretty good except if you listen to the original version (not youtube) the intro is really long. (In the real one the singer starts singing on 1:07 and the song is 5:59 long.) And yes you can, probably, just ask and my parents should agree

    ReplyDelete
  2. W-O-W I am allowed! :P

    What's your best character? I like using Sonic. Lol. I owned my friend's big brother on the second day of playing... And I think he got frustrated.

    (You know Noel L?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes he use to be my best friend. And I like using Zero Suit Samus or Lucario.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG You know Noel Li too xD. Lol I miss him D: ...

    Btw I like using any character :]. I always win against Koken on whatever character I use XD. So freakin' funnny. But I prefer Lucario or Pikachu *w*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know Noel Li cause he was like my first friend in Beijing. And my best friend :)

    What's so good about Zero suit samus?

    Pikachu... Hmm, so cheap. Calling lightning from the sky.

    And then also made Sonic look bad. If Sonic had his full potential, he would own, speeding around. :|

    ReplyDelete