October 17, 2008

CoD-My Experience and Thoughts

I first started playing CoD (Call of Duty 2 on Mac) when I started getting bored of Halo. (I was also told that it was the day Carl started playing Halo and got good at it. Lol.)

I played with Tenshi and the other people that he was playing with, and then I went up to 18 kills. I looked at the score: 1 below Tenshi. Then I got 1 kill, then I was above. Then he went up. And then I went up. And then we started lagging, and we just went off the server. :|

Tenshi admits that I'm actually quite good. :) Brendan the CoD Master says I'm okay. :D

While I was playing today, (I was using trench gun, which has failed me) and any auomatic guns that I can find on the ground of the enemies) and I was able to kill many people while hunting solo (... People kept on following me.) and then I disconnected. I retried again and it worked, but then I lost my 20 kills score. So then I started from scratch, soloing again, and then the Year 8s started invading our sever and started lagging us (Well, it was mainly Tenshi's fault on the first disconnection, because when he joined I lagged. And don't say you can't sit on the floor lol, Fabio sat on the floor, and later, Brendan took over Fabio's computer.). Joshu-*Ahem* I mean Maths Geek kept on being cheap and throwing smoke bombs but I secretly went to the enemie's camp behind the grand piano and assassinated killed them in their confusion. Later after the smoke bombing party, I was ambushed by a group of the enemy and was killed. Lol. (Pff, you guys went the WRONG way!!!)

CoD is awesome. Halo looks like a piece of trash compared to it. Lol.

-FyreVortex

No comments:

Post a Comment