October 11, 2008

So much homework... :|

So much homework! *Looks toward planning board* Art, D&T, History, Math, Music, Chinese and Geography. Whether it's revising for a test or answering the questions for Spanish, it's still homework. :| I'm doing Art right now and I'm going to put live updates below.

Live updates starting from 10:53 AM-
10:53 AM-Doing art right now. So far I have done over 1/3rd of it and spent 12 minutes and 45 seconds before I paused it and made a post on DCS Bloggers, and now, FyreWhirl.
11:34 AM-4/5th of the art thing done, spent around 33 minutes. :| Back to work.
11:43 AM-Done. Just finished putting stuff back and washing the green marker ink off my right hand. Total time spent was 46 minutes and 09 seconds. :) It is over the 40 minute time though... (The 46 minutes do not count the rests...
11:44 AM-Switching accounts on Mac to do a picture for Charles. I hope he pays. Lol. :)
12:12 PM-Finished. I did it the hard way... Oh yes and LOL, I don't think Charles will like it. LOL.
12:13 PM-Checking Spanish out now. Lee says that it's quite hard. =O.
12:33 PM-Back, going to do music now. :|
3:33 PM-After failing to animate something SO simple for 2 hours and it just flys around, I give up. :| Time to do homework again. Well... I just finished the last of DT.
3:34 PM-Wondering what homework I have left.
4:05 PM-So far I only finished Art and had one class and failed at animating something. I really need to do something now. Time to do... Music.
4:06 PM-Getting music, starting to do it.
5:24 PM-Another class, finished music at 4:29 actually. :| So I hve History test, Math test, and Chinese workbook to do. :|
6:30 PM-Finished dinner, finished a bit of Chinese, playing a flash in-browser MMORPG right now with Latios (Don't ask-Tenshi, Shinigami James, you'll say it's horrible. So I won't mention it. :P) Can't believe that Latios said that it is better than RuneScape.
8:33 PM-Yes!!! After going through many quests, I have gotten a wolf! ... And it took me 10 minutes to find where to upgrade it-Swordhaven helm shop.

-FyreVortex

No comments:

Post a Comment