October 7, 2008

Ahhh! Oh and I did three posts today.

Post 1-3 of my blogs flagged.... No reason?! Link.
Post 2-Debate with Ben. Link.

Annnd... This is my third post. I usually don't do three posts, just one, but... You know, exceptions are here and there, and of course, these 3 things are equally important.

Oh yes. I nearly finished the D&T questions but I couldn't find links/information for 2 of them. :| I think Science is due tommorow... And I forgot to do it since I forgot to bring it back. Probably this disease. ... I like forgot everything today. Nearly my locker combo. Lol. But instincts did it for me. :P

Note to myself: Always bring back all stuff that I have homework for. No matter what.

Oh yes, and DCS Bloggers, cmon, follow my blog!

-FyreVortex

No comments:

Post a Comment