October 18, 2008

Pictures of stuff...

This first picture is the whiteboard where I write all my homework for the week... And look at what I got. :|

That is quite a lot (Click the picture to zoom in if you want) of homework in 1 week.

Well, next week we're going to Guizhou, so no homework. But I have to write a report for Chinese when I come back and also... Chinese test. *Gasp*. :|

I had the urge to take a few pictures today with my phone-camera... :P I won't forget to bring it to Guizhou this time. :) Well, last time in Yangshuo I didn't really take pictures. This time I will.

... Oh ya. I need to pack. Lol. Packing right after this post. :)


This is another random picture-My little brother's fake dog. ... Plushie. Huggable thingy. Whatever.

Anyways, I lent it my hat-(The red thing on top of it). It's worn backwards, so you can't really see the Ferrari logo. :|

... Well, nothing much to say about it.

Lol.

And did you read my CoD post? Read it if you didn't. :D

And this is my little brother's pet lion. While I was about to take a picture of it, it fell on the floor. So now it's lying on the stair rail, waiting to be washed.

... I gotta go.

And I haven't even finished my post yet.

*Puts back mousepad and mouse*

...




Last but not least, my rock! It's spray painted with silver paint when I was building this model car for... this thing.

Lol. :|

Ya, it looks cool. :|

I wished I found a rounder rock though.

Cya pplz!

Post Ended.

-FyreVortex

No comments:

Post a Comment