October 1, 2008

12 hours ago...

12 hours ago I started the challenge of not using the computer for ... 12 hours? Lol. Well, I did succeed, and what came out was drawing 6 ... Drawings, making a paper silver cube, reading until the part where the story started getting stupid, ... I'm uploading 2 of the drawings right now and also a picture of the silver cube. :)

... Silver cube picture taken. With a background of the famous Windows Blue Screen of Death. :P What did I make it out of? ... Like hard paper. :) ... Did I spray paint it? Sadly, no. I don't have spray paint any more... Nor do they sell it at B&Q now.

... *Gasp* I used up 2 MB of precious storage space on Blogger! :P Too bad they don't have an option of buying more space or anything. :|

... Actually they do. :) But it's kind of like a waste of money. Lol. Pff. Funny how they only let you have 1 GB of pictures while the other rest 7 GB (At the time of writing) is reserved for Gmail. ... Well, the storage is shared IF you buy the upgrade. I think the 10 GB ($20 USD) is reasonable, but will I buy it? No. Funny how I used 0% of my storage in Gmail.

Coming next... The DCS Bloggers promotion and a picture I did of Latios, Lee, and I. :) ... Why does Fyre Vortex look weird? Well, Latios and Lee both had things to refer to, but Fyre Vortex didn't... So I had to make it up.

... Well, actually I'm going to put something onto the pictures to make it more... "FyreWhirl". Lol. I'll upload it later. Like in... 5-10 minutes?

Update at 8:06 PM-Here it is. :) Message to LatiosBlue and Lee: It's my first time drawing both Latios and Doraemon, so it was quite hard. I still have like 4-5 more pictures like these... :) Maybe upload them sometime later.

Separate message to Latios: Hope you don't get offended by this, cause it was kind of hard to draw Latios (First pic) standing up so it kind of warped. And the second one, the head became a bit too big and the rest of the body... Well, I couldn't look at your blog picture because I was doing the October Challenge (Read my last post) and I did the picture while doing the challenge... :)


Oh yes. And a random fire picture I did online. :)

Update at 8:22 PM-I think Doraemon looks awesome in the second picture. Note that I kinda hard to warp Doraemon from the first picture (Since I was referring to it while doing the challenge), and I added the cap, remembering the Doraemon movies with him and the flying cap. Note that... (Didn't I say that already?) I designed the cap out of my imaginations, just remembering the idea, so it might look weird: *Ahem* Lee, please don't critisize me on the propeller cap. Lol.

-FyreVortex

No comments:

Post a Comment