October 9, 2008

Not much to say...

Not enough time, not much to say. Just posted on ByNews. Or I'm GOING to. Like right now. :|

Update at 7:20 PM-Oh yes, this is my 60th post. :)

Ok, I'm doing live updates now, to see how productive I am.
Starting at 7:30
7:30 PM-Starting to do Chinese.
7:40 PM-Finished Chinese homework. Looking for something else to do now.
8:00 PM-Finished Spanish roleplay script. Sent it to Lee and Latios. Hope they print it out and memorize it well.
8:05 PM-Turning desktop back on. Apparently I turned it off while doing Chinese so 1)It wouldn't produce heat and noises 2)Distraction . Well... Now I have to print Spanish stuff. So I have to turn it back on again. :|
8:24 PM-Finished fruit, printed Spanish, looking for what I'm going to do now. Art is out of the option, since I didn't bring my book back, DT... I finished it, except for 2 questions that I couldn't find online, Geo... I might research it later, History is studying test but we haven't gotten what to study yet, Math... Well, didn't bring that back either. Music. :| Brought it back. Yup, I'll do music now. :)
8:25 PM-Starting to do music.
9:10 PM-Well I actually didn't do music. I have nothing to do right now. I still feel like I have something though. :|

-FyreVortex

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if anyone believes in destiny?
    www.GodYesOrNo.com

    ReplyDelete