September 20, 2008

New Byzone branch, organization is not for me, ...

Ok, a new Byzone News branch is coming up... Like right now. I'm making it right now. Bynews. :) Sounds very familiar, hmm? Byzone, Bynews, lol. Bywhirl? No. Not going to make that. :P

9/20/2008, 11:09:38 AM-ByNews is officially live.

Organization is NOT for me. I seriously mess up things, do the thing really horribly, don't focus on it, or something like that.

Ok... You're probably thinking what-in-the-whirl is ByNews? Isn't that a replica of Byzone (Which has tech news, reviews, thoughts, ...) and another waste-of-your-time projects?

No. Byzone News, or ByNews for short, features news from different people from... Anywhere. We cover news that are not already on other major news organization. Well... It's all user submitted, so yeah...

It's also very funny that I prefer posting on FyreWhirl more than on Byzone now. Back to By-Zoning! :D

Lol the new Microsoft campaign post went accidentally on ByNews. What, ByNews and Byzone looks so similar!

Update at 4:15-I'm playing AQ Worlds right now. Pretty good, just finished the new chain of pirate quests but don't have enough money (50K?!) to buy the new water sword. :| Also, I am experiencing lag on AQ Worlds now. Maybe because of their servers or something, or maybe on my side.

Tommorow, I'm also going to talk about Amazon, MP3 stores online, DRM, and my opinions about it.

-FyreVortex

No comments:

Post a Comment