September 29, 2008

Lol. Shinigami James posted his blog post 13 minutes ago. :) Considering that he lives right next to me... Yeah. Lol.

Ok. I think I'll have to go to the doctor for some medicine or something, but I don't have fever, but then again, if I don't go to school next week, it would be a disaster, and... :| It's hard to catch up if the teachers don't know how to follow the homework timetable and just start chucking us homework and saying that "Finish the classwork." ... According to the timetable, thats not an exception. :| "Follow the timetable"

Did I mention no fever? ...

Oh yes, and I owned Fabio yesterday with James (The same person) in Halo. Lol. Fabio called it "cheap". I call it a "neighbor team". :P Well, James did ask me to join his team.

... I'm like trying to drink the medicine, but like the straw won't poke through the plastic or whatever it is. *Poke poke poke poke*

Update at 10:00 PM-... I think I just heard the Halo startup theme. Remember the *awhhhh hhhh ahhhw* singing thing? ... Is it from the nearby school? ... *Hears more* Wait... That's my little brother watching TV... LOL.

Update at 10:39 PM-Just now there was this quick burst of wind going through the trees...

-FyreVortex

4 comments:

  1. i don't know how to reply comments so I'll just comment here. I do not blame anything on Mogo, I blame it on the disease she's spreading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... Yea, that's how you reply to comments lol.

    Disease? *Gasp* What happens if you catch the disease?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You become like mogo duh! you first naturally move your hands when talking, then you love reading, then probably you will get pissed off at everything

    ReplyDelete