September 13, 2008

Negativity... Is the way to go.

From now on, I will be posting extremely negative news on this blog... And any other of my blogs. Because of course, I feel horrible. In the way of frustration, sadness, etc.

First frustration news of the day: My XP failed and cannot activate. I blame it on the DELL reinstallation disk. :( On a side note, I have just activated. But just feel sad. Ok?

Just had a fight with Leez Shadowing. Our friendship is torn apart. Do you want me to explain? Contact me in real life. What do you need before asking? A very sad feeling.

Sad. Frustrated. Feels weird. Negativity... Is the way to go. :(

Update at 7:17-I still feel very negative. And Leez just messaged me a while ago. I wasn't there. If I was... Something bad would happen.

Anyways, I just looked at the EA website and looked at the games there. The two games that I might want to get are Spore and SimCity. Problem: No money. Period.

Also, in the future, I'm sure all posts are based on negativity, so I better let you know the signals and codes. At the end of every sentence, there will be a face (For example, :( or :|). :( stands for negative at the time of posting. :| Stands for neutral. D:<

Update time lost: (Read 2 paragraphs below for more information)I talked with Jack today... It was a really interesting talk. Anyways, my mood became better after talking with him. :) Slimblade FTW!!! Also, Jack bought a ~$100 mouse.

Update at 9:22-Weird. Mac OS X said that it was 2 o clock in the morning at 9. And I also forgot what I was about to do... :( I kind of got used to using Windows. I may use Windows more than Mac now. And I also had this weird contact adding me and messaging me... And apparently this was a spammer... And spammers are virus givers... And that person was wierd. Blockage. Also, there are two links I want to share: The thing we nearly died (The Hadron Collider thing) at... 's network has been breached by hackers. *Gasp* Forsythe reports. Airline loses corpse.

Woah. My posts messed up. I don't know what happened. The paragraph that I did about Jack disappeared. Hacker? And also, I do not know how my email went to that person... I suspect that someone's computer has been compromised (Viruses has infiltrated their computer/s) and the MSN contacts have been retrieved. :O

Talking about getting used to Windows, I now use Ctrl- things instead of Apple- keystrokes... Weird.

-fyrevortex

No comments:

Post a Comment