September 16, 2008

... Fabio is really violent, hmm?

Fabio is really violent, hmm? I don't know how the blame shifted from Charles to me today, when Charles didn't borrow Fabio his eraser. Fabio started getting angry at me and glaring at me... What is his problem?

7:22-Doing spanish right now. Around 1/2way finished.
7:33-Checked email. Still 1/2way through. Going to go speed now. :)
7:35-Spanish is giving me a headache. Time to go down and drink water. (This is called calling a break in an indirect way.)
8:00-4 sentences to go for Spanish. Just returned back. Going to have a quick check at something and then back to work again.
8:01-Computer is lagging. :| Time to go to the Mac then.
8:12-16 minutes of battery on my Mac left. In my rush, my bag accidentally closed the lid of my MacBook. NOOOO!!!! (I'm downloading something, in case you're wondering. Wallpapers.)
8:17-Argh! Everything is messed up now!!!
8:21-LOL... Watch this. This is awesome. Video on YouTube.
8:31-4 sentences left. ... It seems that I miscounted at 8:00. Tempted to use Google Translator for doing Spanish homework? Don't. It will fail you. Do NOT use it for homework, I repeat. I use a dictionary... A paperback dictionary. That's why it's taking so long.
8:37-Tip of the day: Do not use the built in (As Jack would say, Intel Intelgrated Graphics card... 0_0) Firefox downloader. It has a high chance of cutting off when downloading something big. Always use a resumeable downloader. Flashget review for Byzone coming soon.
8:50-Yess!!! On my last word of my Spanish translation!!!
8:54-Done a while ago. Packing up my Spanish stuff... Starting History. Again.
8:55-Oh yes. Thanks Leez Shadowing (Lee), for typing in the Spanish translation sheet... I didn't bring my Spanish things back home this weekend. (... Last weekend was a disaster. I forgot to bring Spanish and Chinese back.) I don't know if he'll continue his old blog or start a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment