September 28, 2008

I have flu?

I feel sick yesterday and even worse today. Flu... :| I really shouldn't have went out yesterday during lunch when the wind was like going crazy.

... I feel quite sick. It's good that more people blog now in DCS. I know FyreVortex (Me lol), Latios, Literature Forever, Juliet, Lee, James, and his brother.

Replying back to Shinigami James' post, yes, it seems that the backboard has disappeared...

Update at 12:13 PM-DELL mousepads are a DISASTER. My mouse somehow goes really trippy when used on it. Wood is even better than it! ... I only have 1 "good" mousepad that I have right now so I probably have to custom make one. :|

... Oooh! I have a mousepad from my old school. It's not as good as my "good" mousepad, but it's so much better than the DELL one! Probably DELL's one is for trackballs and stuff... Well DELL, it's 2008! We use LASER mouses! :P

Update at 12:32 PM-No fever right now. :| I think I might'll play RuneScape for now. Not a lot of energy for Halo... :| ... Or maybe I'll just not do anything at all. :|

... There's this weird sound coming out from my Mac. I think it's the CD drive. Or maybe the hard drive. It's coming form the left part of my laptop.

Update at 12:59 PM-Yup, the weird noise is still there... :| Funny that I haven't noticed it before. Also, my fingers hurt, since I peeled a boiled egg while it was really hot. Lol. *Ow ow ow ow!*

Update at 1:27 PM-... Seriously, my internet is like... Slow. It takes so long JUST to load a MMORPG online! ... Stuck at 84%. :|

... Finally, it loaded. I turned off all my chatting programs and all the things that might be taking my internet bandwidth. :| Or maybe it's Safari. I'm going to use Firefox next time.

Update at 1:35 PM-I feel like turning off my Mac now. :|

Update at 4:30 PM-I woke up a hour ago I think. I'm playing MechQuest right now. It's so much better than 4 months ago. 4 months ago in MechQuest it was insane to buy anything good. (For your information, it's a RPG-Role Playing Game. A story, enemies, ...)

... On a side note, I became level 20 in it. :)

Update at 6:21 PM-It's weird how I checked my temperature a while ago and it was like this: 36.0 for both ears. I checked it again: 36.0 for the right, 36.1 for the left.

-FyreVortex

No comments:

Post a Comment