September 26, 2008

... I guess it was ok.

I don't know if I failed or not. But it was better than I expected. What I expected was a whole stack of papers, each with 50 questions on it. :|

Update at 6:19 PM-Lol, translate runs funny while typing. I either type it wrong, or suddenly stop typing in the middle of the word... Or probably that my typing's weird today. :|

Update at 6:39 PM-I would like to think that I'm an avid blogger. An enthusiast. I just LOVE blogging. It's awesome. :) Over this month I have seen many that I know join legion of Blogger. Latios (Who used to be called Lucario), Literature Forever, Lee (Previously Leez Shadowing) and more coming.

I first started Blogging as an experimental thing. ... Well, not really. I loved creating websites, wikis, blogs, ... and I tried Blogger. It was AWESOME. Blogger is so easy to use, but so customizable. Yeah yeah, some people may say, it's NOT customizable at all. Well, it's easy for novices and experts who just want to blog. People who REALLY want to customize their ultimate blog can build it out of scratch. ... Na, that's a waste of time for me. No offense, but thats my thoughts on it.

Update at 7:11 PM-I was chatting to Lee today, and we were talking about Warcraft when he suddenly said he wanted to get music for the trip. :| I don't mind listening to the same music... I'm probably going to buy some albums... Hence the word BUY. I dislike pirating... A LOT. I'm probably going to buy 1 album and probably some extra songs. ... Probably 1 or 2.

Update at 7:32-Some people just DON'T get the point of blogging. I blog because I do it for fun. Not for money. Look at FyreWhirl. Ads free. Why? Cause I don't see the point of dragging people here for ads. Some people *ahem Lee* put ads on their blogs. When I ask him, Lee, the reason why he puts ads on his blogs, he says that the whole point. Ok...

Let's take a look at Literature Forever. I like how the content is in there. Original. ByNews. Original. Thats the whole point of blogging. Communication. Not money making.

I hope people understand now. And even if you put ads on your site, it's wasting space. Why? Cause you earn like... Nothing. It's better to work in McDonalds in US instead for $10 an hour if you're in for the money. :)

-FyreVortex

No comments:

Post a Comment