April 17, 2008

A Little Too Much Pepper

I had eggs for dinner today... And there was some slight problem after I ate the egg. I put pepper on it, and then a whole bunch came out of the not-so-small hole... I guess MasterFood... Or whatever that brand was called's holes in the pepper shaker thing was too big.

I ate the egg and then found my whole mouth with burning sensations. Tip 1-Pepper Makes People Sneeze. Including me. Especially when you don't want to sneez. Tip 2-Don't put too much pepper on your egg. It'll make you sick... Well, it'll "burn" your mouth.

UPDATE: Yes, it is Masterfoods... Black Ground Peppercorn...

-FyreVortex

2 comments:

  1. Hiya, Fyre!
    Putting your comment about your 'pepper incident', hehehe I really find it funny. - Sorry.

    Getting well with your blogging there, make sure you visit mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... I just ate the pepper today again too... Sprinkled it on a dry piece of beef... *Cough Cough* A "Little Too Much" came out of the pepper shaker.

    I think this is just the old versions of MasterFood's "Black Dry Peppercorn"... at least I hope so.

    :D
    -FyreVortex

    ReplyDelete