April 21, 2008

Did I Press That Button?

Lol... Today my friends were playing Pocket Tanks Deluxe and then when I walked there... Leez Shadowz, one of my friends did a suicidal move and rained missiles upon himself... At that same time, I walked there, seeing that he had done that, chuckled. Now he blames me for "pressing that button that made him lose points."

Besides that... everything is ok. Except that I wanted a new pepper shaker. The one from Masterfoods has holes too big... I shall upload a picture to this blog someday...

*Later...*

Speaking of games... I am really, really, really, annoyed at a game I play and enjoy-MechQuest. Overall, it's quite good if you're on a lunch break or something and don't have time to boot up a full sized game and connect to servers (Rakion, for example, by Softnyx), but their new update is HORRIBLE. I'm sorry to insult you, MechQuest, but I have to say that this horrific update goes on the list of one of the most HORRIBLE updates ever... (Well, in case you don't know... Energy Weapons 101, and Mysterious Johnson Part 1.)

The problem is, that you have to get "100" reputation. Yes, yes, that's straight forward. The problem is, that it uses a completely random "dice roller" (Yes yes, people who play BattleOn and DragonFable (Especially in BattleOn) HATE the dice roller. Well... I do and have plenty of people that hate it.) to get the "reputation points". I finished 8 ultra hard 4-5 mech battles (Each at 300 HP at least) and haven't got any reputation points. (That's the "Rescue" quest.) And the "Defend" Quest, I did it 6 times and only got 10 reputation... Wait a moment! Theres some problem! We start with 10 reputation. That's back to square one. Gah... Plenty of players on the forums complained about that issue. But then now, there's no more threads about it. Because they all got deleted. :|

*Later*

Ahh... Now I "feel the satisfaction" of getting 20 Reputation Points... After 8 Rescue Missions and 13 Defend Missions, I finally got another 10 reputation points. (10+10=20... :D). Gah... 70-80 more to go. (70 if the 90 reputation points thing still work.) ... :|

-FyreVortex

9 comments:

  1. Fyrewhirl, i thought we were friends.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... It was just for fun... :D. No Offense Intended... But you really looked like you were blaming me, no offense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolololol, leez, you have a blog too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes actually i do( haven't checked it for 3 days) pls come if u have time=)(The worst blog ever......)lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... Leez, You Should At Least "Post" something... No offense but Lucario's better because it has something called "content"... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leez... No wonder why you never go on forums, you never go on chatrooms, you never...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, a bit of argument right here.....
    I personally agree with Fyre, for not going on forums, not replying in 15~20 minutes on MSN....
    It is just not right...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol... I can understand when you don't reply if you're not there... But if you are... :|

    ReplyDelete